Thursday, October 4, 2007

The need for a 1031 like-kind exchange blog

The world of 1031 exchanges has need of a value-based, knowledge-laden blog that can be the ultimate resource for qualified intermediaries, investors, realtors, attorneys, accountants, escrow companies and everyone in between to gain knowledge and share insights into 1031 like-kind exchanges. This blog purposes to fill this need.

I feel you must know right from the start where I come from in writing this blog. My name is Chad and I am a Qualified Intermediary (QI) – someone qualified to facilitate 1031 exchanges – for 1031 Exchange Coordinators out of Bellevue, Washington. I have facilitated hundreds of exchanges myself over the last 2+ years and our firm consistently facilitates upwards of 100 exchanges per month. While I represent our firm in writing this blog, I will not ever openly and knowingly attempt to coerce anyone to think they must use 1031 Exchange Coordinators to facilitate their exchange. I have simply added a link to our website here and on the sidebar where you can contact us if you'd so desire. My goal with this blog is to help foster (1) value-based education about 1031 exchanges and (2) discussion amongst those concerned with 1031 exchanges on whatever level, from professionals to the person first hearing about 1031 exchanges.

So, I hope you visit the blog frequently, comment on whatever piques your interests, and tell others about this blog!

2 comments:

Chad and Melanie said...

So, I accidentally posted this to the family site when I meant to post it to our new company blog site I'm writing on. Oh well, it's a post nonetheless even though it tells you nothing about our family. Check the blog out if you want at it's temporary site, http://1031exchangeblogs.wordpress.com

Joann said...

Hey guys, I remembered getting a link to your family blog and was wondering if we'd see any pictures of your family during the summer while you were away. We have a family blog at travisjoannjimmyjordan.blogspot.com where you can see all of the things we've done during the summer and worthy announcements. I hope to see some pictures.